Please Read all of the Information Below Before you Complete the Online Course Registration Form
CELA online courses are open to anyone. You do not have to be enrolled in a CELA certification program to take courses
The CELA school year is divided into 4 ten-week sessions. All times indicated on the CELA academic calendar, the CELA certification program information, and the CELA online course information are Eastern Time (ET).
All ICAF/ICAT students must register for CELA online courses no later than two weeks prior to the session’s start date.
The courses that ICAF/ICAT candidates need to take are detailed in their individualized study plan. Each candidate is responsible for enrolling in their own courses and meeting any course prerequisites.
Students can enroll in a maximum of four courses during any one session. If a student wants to enroll in more than four courses during any one session, they need to contact CELA’s Program Director for approval using contact box below.
CELA online course tuition must be paid in full at the time of course registration or payments made according to an approved CELA individualized payment plan in order for course registration to be processed. Individualized payment options are available through CELA’s Financial Aid for eligible students accepted into the ICAF or ICAT certification programs.
Students registering for courses who are not enrolled in a certification program must pay a $10.00 non-refundable course registration fee.
Online Payment Options
- PayNow – the online PayNow option can be used by students who are paying for their courses in full at the time of registration. This option must be used by students registering for courses who are not enrolled in a certification program. Complete the online PayNow Course Registration form.
- InvoiceMe – the online InvoiceMe option can be used by students who have an individualized payment plan to register for courses. Complete the online InvoiceMe Course Registration form and select “InvoiceMe Payment Plan” on the application.
The PayNow Process
- Complete and submit the online PayNow Course Registration form
- Complete the PayPal Payment and Check-out (immediately below the online registration form)
The InvoiceMe Process
- Complete and submit the online InvoiceMe Course Registration form
- This will generate an invoice from CELA through PayPal emailed to you
- Click “Pay” on the invoice to pay the total amount of the invoice through PayPal
IMPORTANT: If you do not agree with the total amount due as it appears on the invoice, or if you appear registered for any course(s) incorrectly, do not pay the invoice! Contact CELA immediately to have the error corrected using the message box on this page.
Make the payment by the due date! Payments must be received on or before the due date noted on your invoice.
It can take up to 10 business days for payments to be processed by PayPal and for CELA to receive notification from PayPal that a payment has processed. Please make sure to take this into consideration when registering for classes. All students must enroll in courses, and their payments successfully processed, no later than two weeks prior to the session’s start date.
All payments are through PayPal. Allow up to 10 business days for payments to successfully process. All amounts are in U.S. dollars (USD).
Questions or for more information:
All course prices and fees are subject to change without notice. The most current course prices and fee amounts are posted on the CELA website.