ICAF/ICAT Course Registration
The “InvoiceMe” option can be used by students with individualized payment plans and students who are submitting their course registration forms via email.
IMPORTANT: Students not enrolled in a certification program must use the PayNow course registration option.
All payments are through PayPal
NOTE: It can take up to 10 business days for payments to be successfully processed by PayPal and CELA. Please make sure to take this into consideration when registering for classes. All students must enroll in courses, and their payments successfully processed, no later than two weeks prior to the session’s start date.
All amounts are in U.S. dollars (USD)
- Complete the online “InvoiceMe” form below (for students who have an individualized payment plan) and select “InvoiceMe Payment Plan” on the application OR
- Download, complete, scan, and email the course registration form to CELA with either “InvoiceMe Course Registration” or “InvoiceMe Course Registration Payment Plan” as the subject line of the email;
- An invoice from CELA will be emailed to you through PayPal;
- Click “Pay” on the invoice and pay the invoice amount. Payments are due upon receipt of email and/or according to an individualized payment plan.
Course registration forms are not considered complete: (1) without the applicant's signature and date; and (2) until payments have processed successfully by PayPal and CELA. Incomplete course registration forms cannot be processed. Allow up to 10 business days for payments to process.
Students are encouraged to register for courses well in advance of a session’s start date. Use a different course enrollment form for each session for which you are registering for courses when submitting for multiple sessions. Students must register for courses no later than 2 weeks prior to a session’s start date.
- It is important in your planning to allow enough time for payments to process successfully and for course enrollment forms/requests to be confirmed as complete by CELA, all before the “no later than 2 weeks prior to a session’s start date” cut-off.
- Course registration forms submitted without enough time to meet the “no later than 2 weeks prior to a session’s start date” cut-off for completion will be processed for the next chronological session immediately following the intended session, according to the date of its actual completion unless otherwise instructed by the student.
ICAF/ICAT InvoiceMe Course Registration:
Invoice payments are through PayPal
All course prices and fees are subject to change without notice. The most current course prices and fees are posted on the CELA website.