The total cost for ICAF and ICAT certification will vary depending on each candidate’s Individualized Study Plan
Individualized Study Plans are based on the number of CELA-approved transfer and/or other course credits that may be applied towards a candidate’s total certification requirements.
- ICAF total tuition estimate (student with no transfer credits): $4,300.00*
- ICAT total tuition estimate (student with no transfer credits): $4,190.00*
- Eco-Health Care Concentration & Certificate is an additional $100.00
*These amounts are estimates only and do not include the initial application fee ($20), graduation fee ($40), or the cost of required course books.
- General Education online courses: $110.00/each
- Arts Area online courses: $110.00/each
- Required Reading (course): $110.00
- Facilitation Skills: $2,610.00
Facilitation Skills Breakdown:
- PY005 Facilitation Skills (required course) $110.00
- Supervision for internship (required) $2,500.00
- Eco-Health Care Concentration & Certificate option is an additional $100.00 for ICAF/ICAT students
- Alternative & Holistic Healthcare Concentration & Certificate option is an additional $100.00 for ICAF/ICAT students
You don’t have to be an ICAF or ICAT Certification candidate to enroll!
Eco-Health Care Certificate
Tuition for the Eco-Health Care Certificate Program: $275.00 (not including required fees)
Alternative & Holistic Healthcare Certificate
Tuition for the Alternative & Holistic Healthcare Certificate Program: $275.00 (not including required fees)
Individualized payment options are available for qualifying candidates who have been accepted into ICAF or ICAT Certification Programs. Contact Financial Aid to set up an individualized payment plan.
All payments are through PayPal. Tuition and fee amounts are in U.S. dollars (USD).
Questions and more tuition & fees information:
All tuition and fee amounts are subject to change without notice. The most current tuition and fee amounts are posted on the CELA website.